When in Osaka, young and young at hearts should not miss visiting the Universal Studios Japan. Every month or depending on the season, Universal Studios Japan have different parades that would surely make everyone enjoy aside from the main attractions in the theme park.
Wander as if you’re a student of Hogwarts at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter complete with a wizard’s cape and hat.
So in preparation for your trip to Universal Studios Japan, here are tips in purchasing your ticket in advance.
Is it really necessary to purchase a USJ Ticket in advance?
Yes. Definitely. It will save you time from queueing at the ticket booth. So how do you do that?
- THROUGH a FRIEND– If you have a friend who lives in Japan and can read Japanese, you may ask him/her to purchase for you through USJ’s website.
- THROUGH a BOOKING SITE– If you don’t have a friend in Japan, then you can purchase the USJ Ticket through this website and they will send the ticket to your email or to your hotel. This is the easiest way.
- THROUGH the direct site of USJ– This is a little bit tricky and risky at the same time since the website of USJ is in Japanese, you will need the help of Google Translate. One cannot book directly if you choose English as a language on the website. It should be the Japanese website. Book at your own risk.
STEPS in BOOKING A USJ Ticket online:
- Create an account.
- After you have created your account, choose the type of pass that you want: 1 Day Studio Pass for a 1-day entrance. Be sure that you have entered the correct dates of your trip.
- Aside from the studio pass, it will be better to purchase an EXPRESS PASS especially if you want to skip the long queue at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and other rides such as the JAW and Jurassic Park. Express PASS 4 is okay to get in to the main attractions and skip the lines.
- Once you’re done, save the tickets in PDF format. Print the QR code and Express Pass and bring them with you on your visit to USJ Osaka. Don’t fold the pass or else the code might become unreadable. You may also save a copy of it in your phone. A printed copy will just be a back-up just in case you run out of phone battery.
Explore Beyond the Usual!